Monday, August 31, 2026

31st Aug. 2026 Moon, District Newsletter 月・地区のお便りだぞ

「Moon, District Newsletter」

8月31日 月・地区のお便りだぞ

 


 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watched the TV program about animals and Pythagoras Swit

  動物番組とピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑watched the moon. It was getting light, but the moon was clearly visible.

  月を見ました。明るくなっていましたが、良く見えました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I drained the swimming pool.

  その後、プールの排水を行いました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito hit the jackpot, we ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは大当たりを出して、皆朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off then

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, we enjoyed P.E,

  Torojiro先生の学校で、体育を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑made new products then

  新製品を作って、

 

 

 

↑I took a school bus for the students who use dormitory after school.

  寄宿舎利用生徒のスクールバスに乗りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching tablet PC.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑I poured river water into the swimming pools until it got dark.

  暗くなるまでプールに川水を注ぎました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I distributed the neighborhood district newsletter. I have to do it twice every month.

  それからご近所さんに地区便りを配りました。毎月2回これをやらなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment