Friday, July 31, 2026

31st Jul. 2026 The full moon is beautiful 満月がキレイだぞ

The full moon is beautiful

7月31日 満月がキレイだぞ

 

 

I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

 

poured river water into the swimming pools for this weekend.

  週末のために、プールに川水を入れました。

 

 

 

When I was pouring river water, Ichina and Kaito woke up and finished radio gymnastics exercise with Tamami.

  Torojiro先生が川水を入れている間にTina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、Tamamiさんとラジオ体操を終えていました。

 

 

 

we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

went to Kaito’s children’s house and Ichina’s nursery school.

  Kaitoマンの児童館とTina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

I worked hard as usual. We finished meeting with parents and

  いつも通り忙しく働きました。保護者懇談会を終え、

 

 

 

It looks like I’ll be able to start my summer vacation tomorrow.

  明日から夏休みを迎えられそうです。

 

 

 

We came back home, fed the goldfish,

  家に帰り、金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

I took train, moved to Matsumoto city center then

  電車に乗り、松本市街地へ行き、

 

 

 

had a teachers’ union drinking party. We had a good time and visited two areas where many bars are clustered together. We will visit all bars in a few years, haha.

  教職員組合飲みを行いました。楽しい時間を過ごし、たくさん店が集まる中で2か所回りました。数年後に全部の店を制覇するでしょう()

 

 

 

When I came back home, the full moon was beautiful so I looked at it with telescope and took photos of it.

  家に帰った時、満月がキレイだったので、望遠鏡で見て、写真を撮りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment