Friday, July 24, 2026

24th Jul. 2026 10 feet single pipe 3mの単管パイプだぞ

10 feet single pipe

7月24日 3mの単管パイプだぞ

 



I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up, Kaito got 5 points in the app of Karaoke.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、kaitoマンはカラオケアプリで5点をゲットして、

 

 

 

we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

went to nursery school. On the way, we saw Kaito and Hiiro walking to their school.

  保育園に行きました。道中、kaitoマンとHiiro君が学校へ歩いて行くのを見ました。

 

 

 

It was the closing ceremony of my school but I couldn’t go there because I had another work for basketball competition.

  今日は終業式でしたが、バスケットボール大会の仕事があったので、学校へ行けませんでした。

 

 

 

After work, I picked Kaito and Ichina up,

  仕事の後、KaitoマンとTina姫を迎えて、

 

 

 

we fed the goldfish,

  金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

I set up two 10 feet single pipes vertically. That will serve as a support post for the monkey bars.

  2本の3m単管パイプを立てました。それは雲梯の支柱になります。

 

 

 

Following that, we ate dinner together,

  それから一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment