Tuesday, July 21, 2026

21st Jul. 2026 Iron Rod 鉄の棒だぞ

Iron Rod

7月21日 鉄の棒だぞ

 

 


 

I watched the TV program about train early in the morning,

  早朝、電車のテレビを見て、

 

 

I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

 

Although, this is the horizontal bar of our house, I will buy this iron rod a lot soon to build monkey bars.

  これは我が家の鉄棒ですが、もうすぐ雲梯を作るためにこの鉄の棒をたくさん買います。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

We weeded the vegetable field.

  畑の草取りをしました。

 

 

 

After school, I drained swimming pool a little and poured new tap water because water temperature was high.

  放課後、プールの水を少し抜いて、新しく水を足しました。水温が高かったからです。

 

 

 

After work, I played at a living room and watched TV at Osaka Station,

  仕事の後、居間で遊び、大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment