Sunday, July 12, 2026

12th Jul. 2026 Water World, Close to mastering the backward hip circle ウォーターワールド・逆上がりができそうだぞ

Water World, Close to mastering the backward hip circle

7月12日 ウォーターワールド・逆上がりができそうだぞ

 

 


 

I dried clothes outside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認して、

 

 

 

received photo of the java sparrow “Pi-chan or Bun-taro” from Osaka then

  大阪から文鳥のピーちゃん(または文太郎)の写真を受け取り、

 

 

 

jogged 6.5 miles. On the way, I found the credit (ETC) card.

  10kmほど走りました。道中クレジットカード(ETCカード)を拾いました。

 

 

 

Around 10 AM, Kaito’s friend, Hiiro, visited our house then we enjoyed Water World together.

  10時頃、Kaitoマンの友だちHiiro君が来て、一緒にウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

 

 

 

After that, Ichina played at the kids’ park. She likes horizontal bar and she is close to mastering the backward hip circle.

  その後、Tina姫はキッズパークで遊びました。逆上がりができそうです。というか蹴上がりになりそう()

 

 

 

Around 1 PM, we went out for lunch and shopping. First, I dropped Ichina, Kaito and Tamami at the drug store, visited the police office then handed over the credit card.

  1時頃、昼食と買い物で外出しました。最初に家族をドラッグストアに降ろして、駐在所に行き、クレジットカードを手渡しました。

 

 

 

Following that, we visited AEON mall, ate buckwheat noodles cheaply thanks to the coupon,

  それからイオンモールに行き、クーポンで蕎麦を安く食べて、

 

 

 

Ichina played at the kids’ park called “Kids’ Castle” then

  Tina姫はキッズキャッスルで遊び、

 

 

 

we got a lot of snacks for free thanks to the coupon.

  たくさんのお菓子をクーポンのお陰でタダで手に入れました。

 

 

 

Around 4 PM, we moved to Kaito’s favorite amusement park, enjoyed coin games,

  4時頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークに移動して、メダルゲームを楽しみ、

 

 

 

visited Second Street and OFF HOUSE,

  セカンドストリートとオフハウスに行き、

 

 

 

drew spring water then went back home.

  湧水を汲んで、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

After that, Kaito fed the goldfish,

  その後、金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

I harvested vegetables,

  Torojiro先生は野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

we watched TV at the Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

Ichina remembered that she didn’t fed the goldfish,

  Tina姫は金魚に餌をあげていないことを思い出し、

 

 

 

watched orca show Youtube program then went to bed early.

  Youtubeでシャチのショーを見て早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment