「Anpanman Umbrella, Fill the gap」
7月6日 アンパンマンの傘・隙間を埋めるぞ

↑I
watched the TV program about Japanese nature early in the morning,
早朝、日本の自然についての番組を見て、

↑checked
security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then
防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

↑dried
clothes inside.
室内に洗濯物を干しました。

↑Ichina
and Kaito woke up,
Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

↑ate
breakfast,
朝食を食べて、

↑we
saw Tamami off,
Tamamiさんを見送って、

↑watched
tablet PC for 5 minutes then
5分間タブレットを見て、

↑went
to Kaito’s school and
Kaitoマンの学校と、

↑Ichina’s
nursery school. Ichina is fond of the Anpanman umbrella.
Tina姫の保育園に行きました。Tina姫はアンパンマンの傘がお気に入りです。

↑We
prepared for our sale this week.
今週の販売準備をしました。

↑After
school, I cut timber for wooden forklift pallets.
木製のフォークリフトパレット用に木を切りました。

↑After
work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,
仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンのお迎えに行き、

↑fed
the goldfish then
金魚に餌をあげて、

↑I
filled the gap of wooden pallets. We will use it for the swimming pools and
Ichina’s foot might get stuck in the gap.
木製パレットの隙間を埋めました。それをプールで使いますが、Tina姫の足が隙間にはまるかもしれないのです。

↑After
that, we ate dinner together,
その後、一緒に夕食を食べ、

↑I
made carbonated drinks,
Torojiro先生は炭酸飲料を作り、

↑we
played until bath time then
お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

↑went
to bed early.
早く寝ました。
No comments:
Post a Comment