「Sale, Hydrangea」
7月8日 販売・アジサイだぞ

↑I checked
security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then
防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

↑dried
clothes inside.
室内に洗濯物を干しました。

↑Around
5:30 AM, I started filling the pool with river water..
5時半頃、プールに川水を入れ始めました。

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,
Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

↑Kaito hit the jackpot, they ate breakfast,
Kaitoマンは大当たりを出して、朝食を食べて、

↑I
stopped the pool water when it was half full,
プールの水を半分いっぱいになったところで止めて、

↑we
saw Tamami and Kaito off,
TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

↑Ichina
checked the water level,
Tina姫は水位を確認して、

↑watched
tablet PC and TV then
タブレットとテレビを見て、

↑went
to nursery school by light dump truck..
軽ダンプで保育園に行きました。

↑We
had a sale at the roadside station next to our school.
学校隣の道の駅で販売がありました。

↑After
work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up then
仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えて、

↑harvested
vegetables.
野菜を収穫しました。

↑Ichina
saw the hydrangeas then picked pink flowers.
Tina姫はアジサイを見て、ピンクの花を摘みました。

↑After
that, we practiced baseball with the special equipment,
その後、特殊装置で野球練習をして、

↑ate
dinner together,
一緒に夕食を食べて、

↑played
until bath time then
お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

↑went
to bed early.
早く寝ました。
No comments:
Post a Comment