Wednesday, July 1, 2026

1st Jul. 2026 Door Repair ドアの修理だぞ

 Door Repair

7月1日 ドアの修理だぞ

 

 

I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC for 5 minutes and

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

I went around distributing the district newsletter then

  Torojiro先生は地区の会報を配り歩いて、

 

 

 

we went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

I taught woodworking as usual and

  いつも通り木工を教えて、

 

 

 

checked water quality of swimming pool.

  プールの水質を調べました。

 

 

 

After school, I repaired the door of one classroom. I’m not a professional, but people often ask me to do repairs.

  放課後、」ある教室の扉を修理しました。Torojiro先生は業者ではありませんが、よく修理を依頼されます。

 

 

 

After we came back home, we played baseball with the special equipment. We enjoyed it.

  家に帰ってから、特別な道具で野球練習をしました。楽しみました。

MOV_1095 2026.07.01 Baseball Practice Equipment                           


https://youtube.com/shorts/5W2IJl0bF2w

MOV_1097 2026.07.01 Baseball Practice Equipment


https://youtube.com/shorts/ANk80RD8h8A

 

 

 

Following that, we watched TV at a living room and at Osaka Station,

  居間と大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

I made carbonated drinks then

  Torojiro先生は炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

we went to bed early.

  皆、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment