「Cut it myself, Telescope, Hornet」
7月29日 自分で切る・望遠鏡・スズメバチだぞ

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then
防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

↑dried
clothes inside.
室内に洗濯物を干しました。

↑After
that, I hit the jackpot twice,
それから大当たりを2度出して、

↑I
woke Kaito up,
Kaitoマンを起こして、

↑walked
to the community center then
公民館に歩いて行って、

↑participated
in radio gymnastics exercise event.
ラジオ体操に参加しました。

↑The
flowers we planted the other day are blooming beautifully.
先日植えた花がキレイに咲いています。

↑The
monkey bars will be completed soon.
雲梯はもうすぐ完成します。

↑Following
that, Kaito drew a losing ticket 3 times.
それからKaitoマンはトリプルいんけつを達成しました。

↑After
that, we saw Tamami off,
それからTamamiさんを見送って、

↑Kaito
cleaned rooms,
Kaitoマンは部屋掃除をして、

↑we
ate breakfast,
朝食を食べて、

↑Ichina
watched tablet PC,
タブレットを見て、

↑Kaito
tried to see stars by eyepiece but he couldn’t,
Kaitoマンは接眼レンズで星を見ようとして、見えず・・・

↑they
played at the kids’ park then
キッズパークで遊んで、

↑went
to children’s house and
児童館と、

↑went
to nursery school.
保育園に行きました。

↑After
work, I visited my favorite DIY shop PLUS ONE. I wanted iron rods for the monkey
bar, but they didn’t have the iron rod of just the right length. They asked me
to cut it by myself. Wow! I can improve my skill, haha…that’s why here is my
favorite shop.
仕事の後、お気に入りのDIYショップのプラスワンに行きました。鉄の棒が欲しかったのですが、ちょうどよい長さのがありませんでした。お店の人が「自分で切ってください」と言いました。おぉ~技術が向上できるじゃないか~!!だからここがお気に入りなのです!
普通の店は、サイズがないから自分で作れ、なんてなかなか言ってくれません(笑)

↑Around
6:30 PM, I had body maintenance.
6時半頃、体のメンテナンスをしました。

↑I
got enough iron rods to complete it.
完成までに十分な鉄の棒を手に入れました。

↑Kaito
watched TV at Osaka Station,
Kaitoマンは大阪駅でテレビを見て、

↑we ate dinner together then
一緒に夕食を食べ、

↑Kaito
opened the box delivered during dinner.
Kaitoマンは夕食中に届いた箱を開けました。

↑It
was supposed to be a telescope but it was a hornet.
それは望遠鏡のはずでしたが、スズメバチでした。

↑Since
it was supposed to be a telescope, Kaito attached the eyepiece and looked at
the stars but he couldn’t see anything.
望遠鏡のはずだったので、Kaitoマンは接眼レンズと合わせて星を見ました。でもスズメバチでは何も見えませんでした。
No comments:
Post a Comment