Saturday, July 25, 2026

25th Jul. 2026 Soap Bubbles, Chiikawa Curry, Water World New Record シャボン玉・ちいかわカレー・ウォーターワールド新記録だぞ

Soap Bubbles, Chiikawa Curry, Water World New Record

7月25日 シャボン玉・ちいかわカレー・ウォーターワールド新記録だぞ

 

 


I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes outside.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

Around 6:40 AM, Ichina saw me off and

  6時40分頃、Tina姫はTorojiro先生を見送り、

 

 

 

I went for a jog.

  Torojiro先生はジョギングに出かけました。

 

 

 

When I came back home, Kaito was cleaning rooms. It’s his duty during summer vacation.

  家に帰った時、Kaitoマンは部屋の掃除をしていました。夏休み中のお仕事です。

 

 

 

Since the water quality of the smaller swimming pool was very bad, I cleaned it and poured new river water.

  小さいプールの水質が悪かったので、掃除して新しい川水を入れました。

 

 

 

Around 10 AM, we came together at the community center.

  10時頃、公民館に集合しました。

 

 

First, we blew soap bubbles then

  最初にシャボン玉を飛ばし、

 

 

 

drew them. We enjoyed it very much.

  それを描きました。とても楽しかったです。

 

 

 

After that, we visited the scary tunnel near our house with neighbor kids.

  その後、近所の子たちと我が家近くの「おばけトンネル」を訪れました。

 

 

 

Around 1:30 PM, we visited COCO-ICHI curry restaurant then got Chiikawa(the main character).

  1時半頃、ココ壱番屋へ行き、ちいかわをゲットしました。あとはうさぎです!

 

 

 

Following that, once we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, did Gacha, went back home then

  それから、一旦kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークに行き、ガチャをして(無くなったら終了なので・・・)、家に帰って、

 

 

 

enjoyed Water World.

  ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

MOV_2331 2026.07.25 Ichina&Kaito jump from the stepladder


https://youtu.be/pO_Obgy3owc

https://youtube.com/shorts/eD5aS1EbPdw

 

 

 

After Ichina set a new heigh record,  

  Tina姫が高さの新記録を達成した後、

MOV_2337◎◎ 2026.07.25 Ichina&Kaito jump from the stepladder, Ichina's new record


https://youtu.be/9upVqD7z0N4

https://youtu.be/PvNHwVOO5ac

 

 

 

She broke the record immediately. Now Ichina can jump from the same height as Kaito.

  すぐに記録を更新しました。今Tina姫はKaitoマンと同じ高さから飛びます。びっくり!

MOV_2342◎◎◎ 2026.07.25 Ichina&Kaito jump from the stepladder, Ichina jumps from the same height as Kaito


https://youtube.com/shorts/OTcegat1JCc

https://youtube.com/shorts/QMxbgYDF1eM

 

 

 

Around 4:30 PM, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park then enjoyed bingo game, coin games and crane game.

  4時半頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークに行き、ビンゴゲーム、メダルゲーム、クレーンゲームを楽しみました。

 

 

 

Around 6 PM, we met up with Tamami (she had work today), walked to the main street of Shiojiri Station then

  6時頃、今日仕事だったTamamiさんと会い、塩尻駅のメインストリートに歩いて行き、

 

 

 

watched the Genba Festival.

  玄蕃祭りを見ました。

 

 

 

After that, we came back home, I made carbonated drinks while playing with Ichina at Japanese-style rooms,

  その後、家に帰り、Torojiro先生は和室でTina姫と遊びながら炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment