Sunday, July 5, 2026

5th Jul. 2026 Water World, It looks like a vaulting box ウォーターワールド・跳び箱のようだぞ

Water World, It looks like a vaulting box

7月5日 ウォーターワールド・跳び箱のようだぞ

 

 


I received the photo from Osaka. The artificial morning glory is growing all the way up to the ceiling.

  大阪から写真を受け取りました。造花のアサガオが天井まで伸びています。

 

 

 

I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

participated in the monthly neighborhood cleanup.

  月1回の地区清掃に参加しました。

 

 

 

After that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  その後、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

harvested vegetables,

野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

transplanted the seedlings then

 苗を移植して、

 

 

 

went out for a jog around 9 AM.

  9時頃、ジョギングに行きました。

 

 

 

Around 10 AM, Kaito’s friend Yukito and his sister Yuna visited our house then enjoyed Water World together.

  10時頃、Kaitoマンの友だちYukito君と妹Yunaちゃんが家に来て、一緒にウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

 

 

 

While they were playing indoors after Water World, I cleaned up the swimming pools and

  皆がウォーターワールドを終え、室内で遊んでいる間に、Torojiro先生はプールの片づけをして、

 

 

 

cut grass with mower.

  ビーバーで草刈りをしました。

 

 

 

After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

we played at the kids’ park for a while then

  しばらくキッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

 

visited Okaya City. I was supposed to receive extra plastic forklift pallet at my favorite DIY shop, PLUS ONE, but it was very dirty, so I decided not to take it.

  岡谷市に行きました。お気に入りのDIYショップ、プラスワンでもうちょっとプラスティックパレットをもらう予定でしたが、汚すぎたのでやめにしました。

 

 

 

We moved to LAKE WALK shopping mall around 4:30 PM then

  4時半頃、レイクウォークに行き、

 

 

 

enjoyed \10 crane game.

  10円キャッチャーを楽しみました。

 

 

 

I didn’t buy these tools but sent photos to Tamami’s father. The other day, he bought a sensor light and will install it to their carport.

  この道具を買いませんでしたが、じいじに写真を送りました。先日センサーライトを買って、車庫に設置するようです。

 

 

 

Around 6:30 PM, I drew spring water on the way back home,

  6時半頃、帰りに湧水を汲んで、

 

 

 

fed the goldfish then

  金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

played at a living room.

  居間で遊びました。

 

 

 

I installed new sensor light beside our vegetable field because wild boars dug up the slope along the vegetables field.

  イノシシが野菜畑沿いの坂道を掘り起こしたので、そばに新しいセンサーライトを設置しました。

 

 

 

My father, electrician Kazuo, is concerned about the size of the fan I am currently using in HIACE so I sent photos of it.

  電気屋の父Kazuoさんが、Torojiro先生が今ハイエースで使っているファンのサイズを気にしているのでその写真を送りました。

 

 

 

After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

Ichina jumped over the sofa. It looks like a vaulting box.

  Tina姫はソファを飛び越えました。跳び箱のようです。

No comments:

Post a Comment