Monday, July 27, 2026

27th Jul. 2026 Fastest, Radio Gymnastic Exercises, Investments and Insurance 最速・ラジオ体操・投資と保険だぞ

Fastest, Radio Gymnastic Exercises, Investments and Insurance

7月27日 最速・ラジオ体操・投資と保険だぞ

 

 


 

I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

hit the jackpot then

  大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

cleared the game of Kaito’s favorite amusement park’s application in record time, 50 seconds.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークのアプリのゲームを最速記録50秒でクリアしました。

 

 

 

After that, I dried clothes inside,

  その後、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

walked to the community center with Kaito then

  Kaitoマンと公民館まで歩いて行って、

 

 

 

participated in the Radio Gymnastic Exercises event at 6:30 AM.

  6時半、ラジオ体操に参加しました。

 

 

 

Ichina woke up, ate breakfast and

  Tina姫は起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

Kaito cleaned the rooms,

  Kaitoマンは部屋の掃除をして、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

Ichina watched tablet PC,

  Tina姫はタブレットを見て、

 

 

 

Kaito ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

Ichina played at the kids’ park for a while,

  Tina姫はしばらくキッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

we went to Kaito’s children’s house and

  Kaitoマンの児童館と

 

 

 

went to Ichina’s nursery school.

  Tina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

I cut grass with 2 young teachers.

  2人の若い先生たちと草刈りをしました。

 

 

 

After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

I received the big water melon from parents of my classroom. Thank you very much.

  クラスの保護者から大きなスイカをいただきました。職員研修の後、全校職員で食べます。ありがとうございます。

 

 

 

Around 4 PM, I studied about investments and insurance.

  4時頃、投資と保険について学びました。

 

 

 

Ichina is interested in Kaito’s summer vacation homework, musical instrument practice.

  Tina姫はKaitoマンの夏休みの宿題(楽器の演奏)に興味を持っています。

 

 

 

We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment