「Monkey Bars Completed, Telescope Finally Arrived」
7月30日 雲梯完成・やっと望遠鏡が届いたぞ

↑I checked
security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then
防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

↑dried
clothes inside.
室内に洗濯物を干しました。

↑I
woke Kaito up around 6 AM, walked to the community center then
6時頃、Kaitoマンを起こして、公民館まで歩いて行って、

↑participated
in the radio gymnastics exercise event.
ラジオ体操に参加しました。

↑Ichina
woke up, we ate breakfast,
Tina姫は起きて、皆朝食を食べて、

↑saw
Tamami off,
Tamamiさんを見送って、

↑watched
tablet PC for 5 minutes then
5分間タブレットを見て、

↑went
to Kaito’s children’s house and
Kaitoマンの児童館と

↑went
to Ichina’s nursery school.
Tina姫の保育園に行きました。

↑I
worked hard as usual.
いつも通り忙しく働きました。

↑Finally,
Kaito’s telescope arrived.
やっとKaitoマンの望遠鏡が届きました。

↑We
opened the box, assembled it and
箱を開け、望遠鏡を組み立て、

↑I finally
completed the monkey bars.
Torojiro先生はやっとこさ雲梯を完成させました。

↑Ichina
helped Tamami making lunch boxes.
Tina姫はTamamiさんのお弁当作りを手伝いました。

↑The
eyepiece, arrived first, is used when changing the magnification.
先に届いた接眼レンズは倍率を替える時に使います。それだけで覗いたり、スズメバチにつけて見ても見えないんだ~。

↑We looked
at a few stars through the telescope at a balcony. They were clearly visible,
but we still don’t know how to take photos of them.
バルコニーでいくつか星を見ました。よく見えましたが、まだ写真の撮り方がわかりません。

↑After
dinner,
夕食の後、

↑we looked at stars again until bath time then
お風呂の時間まで、また星を見て、

↑went
to bed early.
早く寝ました。
No comments:
Post a Comment