「Water World, Vaulting Box, Dinosaur, Skateboard」
7月19日 ウォーターワールド・跳び箱・恐竜・スケボーだぞ

↑I
dried clothes outside,
外に洗濯物を干して、

↑cut
grass along the stream with neighbors,
ご近所さんたちと小川沿いの草を刈って、

↑mowed the grass in our yard then
自分たちの庭の草を刈って、

↑checked
Kaito’s birthday gift.
Kaitoマンの誕生日プレゼントを確認しました。

↑Around
10 AM, Kaito’s friend Yukito and his sister Yuna visited our house then we
enjoyed Water World.
10時頃、Kaitoマンの友だち、Yukito君と妹のYunaちゃんがきて、ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

↑After
that, I poured river water into the swimming pools.
その後、プールに川水を注ぎました。

↑Following
that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.
それから防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

↑After
lunch,
昼食後、



↑Ichina
practiced vaulting box and
Tina姫は跳び箱練習をして、

↑Kaito
held a water balloons up to his eyes and turned them into a pair of glasses.
Kaitoマンは水風船を目に当て、眼鏡にしました。

↑Around
4:30 PM, we visited LAKE WALK shopping mall then took photos with the dinosaur.
Ichina was scared of it so she took photos with Tamami.
4時半頃、レイクウォークに行って、恐竜と写真を撮りました。Tina姫は怖くて撮れなかったので、Tamamiさんと一緒に撮りました。

↑After
that, we enjoyed \10 catcher, crane game,
その後、10円キャッチャーを楽しみ、

↑bought
and ate ice creams,
アイスを買って食べて、

↑drew
spring water then went back home.
湧水を汲んで、家に帰りました。

↑Around
6:30 PM, Kaito practiced skate board at a balcony,
6時半頃、Kaitoマンはバルコニーでスケボーを練習して、

↑Ichina took a nap,
Tina姫は昼寝をして、

↑I repaired the placement of the portable air conditioner,
torojiro先生はここひえ置き場を修理して、

↑we watched TV at Osaka Station,
大阪駅でテレビを見て、

↑we ate dinner together, took a bath then went to bed
early.
一緒に夕食を食べ、風呂に入り、早く寝ました。
No comments:
Post a Comment