Tuesday, July 28, 2026

28th Jul. 2026 Kaito's 10th Birthday, Eyepiece Kaitoマン10歳の誕生日・接眼レンズだぞ

Kaito's 10th Birthday, Eyepiece

7月28日 Kaitoマン10歳の誕生日・接眼レンズだぞ

 

 


 

I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

1785202026670 2026.07.28 Movie from Akiko, Swallowtail Butterfly


https://youtube.com/shorts/uK-lX0E2Cuk

I received movie from Akiko, who is rich, in Osaka.

  金持ち力持ちの大阪にいるAkikoさんから動画を受け取りました。

 

 

 

Following that, I hit the jackpot.

  それからTorojiro先生は大当たりを出しました。

 

 

 












Kaito drew a losing ticket three times yesterday.

  Kaitoマンは昨日3回はずれを引きました。トリプルいんけつと言います()

 

 

 

After that, I dried clothes inside,

  その後、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

Kaito woke up,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

we walked to the community center then

  公民館に歩いて行って、

 

 

 

we participated in radio gymnastics exercise event.

  ラジオ体操に参加しました。

 

 

 

Tamami made special lunch box for Kaito. It was Kaito’s birthday today.

  TamamiさんがKaitoマンに特製弁当を作りました。今日はKaitoマンの誕生日だったのです。

 

 

 

We ate breakfast then Kaito opened the box. It was supposed to be the present hhe had been expecting but…

   朝食を食べて、Kaitoマンは箱を開けました。それは期待していたプレゼントのはずでしたが・・・

 

 

 

it was an eyepiece of astronomical telescope. Kaito tried to see the stars, but he couldn’t see anything. Actually, the astronomical telescope I ordered didn’t arrive in time for his birthday.

  天体望遠鏡の接眼レンズでした。星を見ようとしましたが、何も見えませんでした・・・()

実際は注文した物が、誕生日に間に合わなかったのです・・・。追加注文の接眼レンズのみ届きました。

 

 

Following that, Kaito hit the jackpot,

  それからKaitoマンは大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

cleaned the rooms,

  部屋の掃除をして、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

went to Kaito’s school.

  Kaitoマンの学校へ行き、

 

 

 

went to Ichina’s nursery school.

  Tina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

I visited the workplace, met my classroom student’s parent then toured the facility. It’s located near the place I lived in 1998, the year I first came to Nagano.

  職場を訪れ、クラスの保護者に会い、施設見学をしました。そこは

1998年初めて長野県に来た年にいた場所の近くです。

 

 

 

On the way back, I ate buckwheat noodles, got stamp for coupon,

  帰りにそばを食べて、クーポンのスタンプを集めて、

 

 

 

bought another short single pipes and parts to complete monkey bars,

  さらに短い単管パイプとクランプを雲梯完成のために買って、

 

 

 

harvested vegetables after I came back home then

  家に帰ってから野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

proceeded with the construction of the monkey bars.

  雲梯工事を進めました。

 

 

 

I installed one horizontal pipe for Ichina. She can reach the bar.

  1本の横棒をTina姫のために設置しました。棒に手が届きます。

 

 

 

I continued the construction while consulting with Kaito.

  Kaitoマンと相談しながら工事を続けました。

 

 

 

Following that, Ichina played with the new kickboard,

  それからTina姫は新しいビート板で遊び、

 

 

 

I made carbonated drinks,

  Torojiro先生は炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

we ate dinner together then

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

started Kaito’s 10th birthday party.

  Kaitoマン10歳の誕生日会を開きました。

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2016/07/28th-jul-birth.html

 

 

 

Kaito blew out the candle and we ate delicious cakes. Happy Birthday Kaito!! 

Kaitoマンは、ろうそくを吹き消し、おいしいケーキを食べました。Kaitoマン誕生日おめでとう! 

MOV_2565 2026.07.28 Kaito's Birthday Party


https://youtube.com/shorts/goUijmW8WiY

 

 

 

We hope the birthday present arrives soon.

  早く誕生日プレゼントが届きますように・・・。

 

 

 

After that party we played until bath time, went to bed early.

  パーティーの後、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment