Tuesday, June 30, 2026

30th Jun. 2026 You can hit the ball reliably 確実に打てるぞ

You can hit the ball reliably

6月30日 確実に打てるぞ

 

 


 

I hit the jackpot early in the morning then

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

watched soccer World Cup TV program. Japan put up a good fight but lost to Brazil.

  サッカーワールドカップを見ました。日本は善戦しましたが、ブラジルに敗れました。

 

 

 

After that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 その後、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up, Kaito hit the jackpot too,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、Kaitoマンも大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

At my school, we tended to the vegetable field and

  学校で、野菜畑の世話をして、

 

 

 

made a poster about school life.

  学校生活に関するポスターを作りました。

 

 

 

After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up, Ichina harvested the small strawberry then

  仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えて、Tina姫は小さなイチゴを収穫して、

 

 

 

we played baseball with special baseball practice equipment. Since the ball goes over the ropes, you can hit the ball reliably.

  特別な野球練習道具で野球をしました。ボールがロープ上を通るので、確実に打てます()

 

 

 

Following that, we watched TV at Osaka Station,

  それから大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

 

ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment