Thursday, November 9, 2023

9th Nov. Mum Flower Fence 菊の花の柵だぞ

「Mum Flower Fence」

11月9日 菊の花の柵だぞ

 

 


 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito ate breakfast together.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは一緒に朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school, walked to the end of our site then

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑The mum fence I transplanted the beginning of last summer became “Mum Flower Fence”. It will be bigger fence next year.

  夏の始まりに移植した菊の柵が「菊の花の柵」になりました。来年はもっと大きな柵になるでしょう。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables then

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. 436 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。436個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑These are the mum fence I transplanted maybe 2 years ago.

  これらは、多分2年前に移植した菊の柵です。

 

 

 

↑I jogged with my students at school.

  学校で生徒たちと走りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina visited Sky Park, improved her physical abilities then

  Tina姫はスカイパークに行って、身体能力を高め、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch there.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After they came back home, Ichina and Kaito played together.

  家に帰ってから、Tina姫とKaitoマンは一緒に遊びました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner,

  夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑read an Anpanman book,

  アンパンマンの本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment