Sunday, November 12, 2023

12th Nov. Matsumoto Marathon 松本マラソンだぞ

「Matsumoto Marathon」

11月12日 松本マラソンだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑prepared for Matsumoto Marathon competition,

  松本マラソンの準備をして、

 



↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. 383 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。383個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑I left home at 6:20 AM.

  6時20分に家を出ました。

 

 

 

↑I arrived at shuttle bus stop around 6:40 AM, then took maybe the last bus. I should have left home earlier.

  6時40分にシャトルバス乗り場について、多分最終のバスに乗りました。もっと早く家を出るべきでした。

 

 

 

↑After that, I got to start area at 7:20 then prepared for the race.

  その後、7時20分にスタートエリアについて、レースの準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑I went to the toilet,

  トイレに行ったり、

 

 

 

↑left my baggage then

  荷物を預けたりして、

 

 

 

↑moved to the start point at 7:50.

  7時50分、スタート場所まで移動しました。

 

 

 

↑At 8:15, Matsumoto Marathon 2023 started. Nao Kodaira, who is gold medalist of Pyeong Chang 2018, took charge of starter as well this year.

  8時15分、松本マラソン2023がスタートしました。平昌五輪金メダリストの長野県出身で小平奈緒さんが今年もスターターを務めました。一応同じ大学体育科の後輩です(笑)

 

 

 

↑After I started, Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast then cheered me at home.

  スタートしてからTina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、家で応援してくれました。

 1699762369323 2023.11.12 Matsumoto Marathon, Kaito's message


https://youtube.com/shorts/B30bwvmjdQw

 

 

↑Around 1mile point, Yuka took my movie.

  2km付近でYuka先生が撮影してくれました。

1699763310449 2023.11.12 Matsumoto Marathon, Yuka took my movie, around 2 km point


https://youtube.com/shorts/N2B-Uv4y5Ac


 

 

 

↑Until 10 miles point, I ran at a fast pace (4.5 minutes/km= 2.7 minutes/mile ).

  16km付近までは1kmあたり4分半ペースで走り続けました。

 

 

 

↑Around 7 miles point, I met my colleagues, Yukiko and Hideko.

  11km付近で、Yukiko先生、Hideko先生に会いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I ran 3 miles uphill.

  その後、5kmの上り坂を走りました。長野県のコースはアップダウンがきついです!小平さんほど有名ではありませんが、山の神、青学の神野君がハイタッチで応援してくれました。

 

 

 

↑I passed halfway point in 1hour and 45 minutes.

  ハーフ地点を1時間45分で通過しました。ここ(ハーフ地点&最高地点)まではキロ5分だったのになぁ~。登り切って急な下り坂で体調が急変します・・・

 

 

 

↑Around 18 miles point, Tamami’s friend took the photo of me.

  29km付近で、Tamamiさんの友だち、はーちゃんが写真を撮ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑Around 20 miles point, I met Nao Kodaira again.

  32km付近で小平さんにまた会いました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito and Ichina cheered me.

 KaitoマンとTina姫が応援してくれました。

1699762388281 2023.11.12 Matsumoto Marathon, Kaito and Ichina's message


https://youtube.com/shorts/DawwiryMv1A

 

 

 

↑Although, I was running smoothly, my both hamstrings twitched around 24 miles point. Oh, man! I had massage for 5 minutes then resumed.

  順調に走っていましたが、38km付近で、両ハムストリングが痙攣しました・・・なんてこった~。5分間マッサージを受けて再スタートしました。

 

 

 

↑l met my colleague Mr. Hosokawa at almost the same point as last year we met.

  Hosokara先生と去年とほぼ同じ場所で会いました。

 

 

 

↑Although, I couldn’t make it through 4 hours, 3 minutes over 4 hours, I did my best.

  4時間は、3分オーバーで切れませんでしたが、がんばりました。

 

 

 

↑I met Yuka, she was cheering her husband Takuya, then took photos. Thank you!

  旦那のTakuya先生を応援していたYuka先生に会い、写真を撮りました。ありがとうございます!

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played together, sent me message,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは一緒に遊んで、Torojiro先生にメッセージを送り、

1699762400369 2023.11.12 Matsumoto Marathon, Kaito's message, when I finished


https://youtube.com/shorts/9rFpEtXnVtA

 

 

 

↑went out,

  外出して、

 

 

 

↑visited Gusto restaurant.

  ガストに行きました。

 

 

 

↑After I ate snacks, I took a shuttle bus, moved to the parking then

  軽食を食べて、シャトルバスに乗って、駐車場に移動して、

 

 

 

↑met up with my family at Gusto restaurant. I ate a lot.

  ガストで家族と会いました。たくさん食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina and Tamami went shopping, Kaito and I visited the usual amusement park. Kaito started from 100 coins then got more than 300 coins.

  その後、Tina姫とTamamiさんは買い物に行き、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はいつものアミューズメントに行きました。Kaitoマンはメダル100枚からスタートして300枚以上ゲットしました。大勝です。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito practiced batting then

  それからバッティング練習をして、

MOV_6686 2023.11.12 Kaito is practicing batting


https://youtu.be/GWlp3EUKN30

 

 

 

↑enjoyed Mario Cart.

  マリオカートを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, Kaito bought snack.

  帰りにKaitoマンはお菓子を買いました。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, I received certificate of Marathon Competition and beers from my family. Oh, thank you very much!

  家に帰った時、家族から松本マラソンの賞状とビールをもらいました。ありがとうございます!

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman,

  アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑loaded the skis into my car. I will give them to Takuya.

  車にスキー板を積みました。Takuya先生にあげます。

 

 

 

↑At last, I had massage at 7 PM,

  7時に、やっとマッサージして、(ほんとは走り終わってすぐにやらなければ・・・)

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

 

 

 









↑I’m very tired today maybe because I completed a full marathon.

  今日はとても疲れました。たぶんフルマラソンを走ったからでしょうか。

No comments:

Post a Comment