Thursday, November 16, 2023

16th Nov. Security lock of steering wheel 防犯ハンドルロックだぞ

「Security lock of steering wheel」

11月16日 防犯ハンドルロックだぞ

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. 10 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。10個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables.

  その後、野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast, prepared for school,

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site,

  敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up,

  Tina姫は起きて、

 

 

 


↑ate breakfast, saw me off,

  朝食を食べて、Torojiro先生を見送って、

 

 

 

↑visited Sky Park then

  スカイパークに行って、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch there.

  公園で昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard and

  一生懸命働いて、

 

 

 

↑tidied up our flower bed.

  花壇を片付けました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito did his homework,

  Kaitoマンは宿題をやって、

 

 

 

↑read books with Ichina,

  Tina姫と本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman then

  アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑played at where he went down the stairs.

  階段の下で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina stood on two tiny bars then said “Skis”

  Tina姫は小さな棒の上に立って、スキーと言いました。

 

 

 

↑We received the special security tool from Amazon This is “Lock for steering wheel.”

  アマゾンで防犯グッズを受け取りました。車のハンドル用ロックです。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment