Tuesday, November 14, 2023

14th Nov. Frost Falls, Strange Posture 霜が降りる・おかしな姿勢だぞ

「Frost Falls, Strange Posture」

11月14日 霜が降りる・おかしな姿勢だぞ

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site then

  敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping peacefully.

  Tina姫はすやすや眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑The first frost has fallen this morning.

  今朝、初霜が降りました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables a little.

  少し野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Due to the frost, most of morning glory flowers withered but 36 flowers were still blooming.

  霜の影響で、ほとんどのアサガオの花が枯れました。それでもまだ36個の花が咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑After I left home, Ichina woke up, ate breakfast then

  Torojiro先生が家を出てから、Tina姫は起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

1699939580778 2023.11.14 Ichina is playing at Sky Park, Playground Equipment


1699947877842 2023.11.14 Ichina is playing at Sky Park, Sandbox


https://youtube.com/shorts/2B_458C5yoQ

↑visited Sky Park. The warm days continue recently.

  スカイパークに行きました。最近暖かい日が続いています。


 

↑They ate lunch there and

  スカイパークで昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

1699949425957 2023.11.14 Ichina is playing at Sky Park, Swing


https://youtube.com/shorts/VMoKNfNh8kw

1699949451787 2023.11.14 Ichina is playing at Sky Park, Swing


https://youtube.com/shorts/BLilT9t0YVc


↑Ichina trained her body.

  Tina姫は体を鍛えました。

 

 

 

↑At school, I jogged with my students.

  学校で、生徒と走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching Anpanman with the strange posture and

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はおかしな姿勢でアンパンマンを見ていて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching tablet PC with the strange posture as well.

  Kaitoマンもおかしな姿勢でタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner,

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment