Thursday, November 2, 2023

2nd Nov. Cow Shed 牛小屋だぞ

「Cow Shed」

11月2日 牛小屋だぞ

 

 


 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching TV on the sofa and Ichina was still sleeping.

  Kaitoマンはソファの上でテレビを見ていて、Tina姫はまだ眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables and

  Torojiro先生は野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑prepared for school,

  学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site then

  敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I counted the number of morning glory. 384 flowers were blooming.

  その後、アサガオを数えました。384個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping peacefully when I left home.

  家を出る時、Tina姫はすやすや眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑At school, we wrapped and roasted sweet potatoes, then ate them after school lunch.

  学校で、サツマイモを包んで、焼いて、給食後に食べました。

 

 

 

↑We visited the park near the cow shed. The park and cow shed are close to Sky Park that Ichina and Tamami usually visit.

  牛小屋近くの公園を訪れました。Tina姫とTamamiさんがいつも行くスカイパークの近くです。

 

 

 

↑Today, Ichina and Tamami visited Yoshikawa Park then ate lunch there.

  今日は、Tina姫とTamamiさんは芳川公園を訪れ、昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After school, Kaito played shogi with Kazuma.

  放課後、KaitoマンはKazuma君と将棋をしました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, they were playing at a living room.

  家に帰った時、居間で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑We played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment