Saturday, November 18, 2023

18th Nov. Tire Exchange, Snowfall タイヤ交換だぞ

「Tire Exchange, Snowfall」

11月18日 タイヤ交換だぞ

 

 

↑I jogged via the lake Midoriko and Osakada pond then

  みどり湖、小坂田池経由で走って、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina tried on skis and then

  Tina姫はスキー板を履いて、

 

 

 

↑helped me drying clothes.

  洗濯物干しを手伝いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I took Ichina to the place, remains of the old Higashi-Shiojiri Station for the first time. Unfortunately, it was after the train had just passed. We will try it again.

  その後、初めて、Tina姫を旧東塩尻駅の遺跡まで連れて行きました。ちょうど電車が通過した後でした。また挑戦します。

 

 

 

↑Tamami went out with Kaito and Ichina for shopping and I stayed home.

  TamamiさんはKaitoマン、Tina姫と買い物に出かけ、Torojiro先生は家に残りました。

 

 

 

↑I counted 3 morning glory flowers blooming,

  3個の咲いているアサガオを数え、

 

 

 

↑harvested cabbage,

  キャベツを収穫して、

 

 

 

↑changed light dump truck tires from normal tires to snow tires before lunch.

  昼食までに軽ダンプのタイヤをノーマルからスタッドレスに換えました。

 

 

 

↑We played together at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch,

  昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched snowfall then

  雪が降っているのを見て、

 

 

 

↑I changed tires of CX-5.

  CX-5のタイヤを換えました。

 

 

 

↑Around 4 PM, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, played coin games,

  4時頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、メダルゲーム、

 

 

 

↑crane game then got some boxes of Pocky.

  クレーンゲームをして、いくつかポッキーを獲りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Second Street.

  帰りにセカンドストリートに寄りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman at Osaka Station,

  アンパンマンを大阪駅で見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched snowfall around carport.

  カーポート付近の降雪を見て、

 

 

 

↑watched Taro man and Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

タローマンとまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

 

 

 

↑Although, my friends in Osaka invited me to their drinking party at that time, it’s too far and takes me 3 days on foot. Maybe next time at regular alumni drinking party in June.

大阪の同期が飲み会に誘ってくれましたが、遠すぎて歩いて3日かかります。今からでは・・・。また次回、6月いつもの同窓会で!

No comments:

Post a Comment