Friday, November 24, 2023

24th Nov. Normal Size, Maximum Size 普通サイズ・最大サイズだぞ

「Normal Size, Maximum Size」

11月24日 普通サイズ・最大サイズだぞ


 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers. Only 1 flower was blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。1つだけ咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I dried clothes inside,

  その後、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑said bye-bye to Ichina and Kaito,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンにバイバイを言って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage at the garbage collection then went to school. Kaito had no school today. His school made 4 straight holidays. I enby you!

  ゴミ捨て場にゴミを捨てて学校に行きました。Kaitoマンは学校がありませんでした。学校が(市教育委員会が?)4連休にしたようです。うらやましい。

 

 

 

↑I played squat ball with my students.

  生徒たちとスカットボールをしました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast

  朝食を食べた後、

 

 

 

↑They visited AEON mall.

  イオンモールに行きました。

 

 

 

↑By chance, Kaito met his friends.

  たまたま友だちに会いました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito eat well.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは良く食べます!健康です!!

 

 

 

↑Kaito finished normal size of thick white noodles.

  Kaitoマンは普通サイズのうどんを完食しました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited auto shop then met my new car for the first time. This is maximum size of TOYOTA HIACE (wide body, high roof and super long type).

  仕事の後、車屋さんに行きました。自分が買う車に初めて会いました。ハイエースのマックスサイズ(ワイドボディ・ハイルーフ・スーパーロング)です。

 

 

 

↑It has huge capacity inside, haha.

  室内容量はめちゃくちゃ広いです(笑)

 

 

 

↑Following that, I visited the clinic then had body maintenance.

  それから整骨院で体のメンテナンスをしました。

 

 

 

↑I passed through the beautiful illumination then went back home.

  キレイなイルミネーションを通過して、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters and read a picture book then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment