Friday, November 3, 2023

3rd Nov. Mum, Ice Skating, Pocky, New Skis 菊・アイススケート・ポッキー・新しいスキーだぞ 

「Mum, Ice Skating, Pocky, New Skis」

11月3日 菊・アイススケート・ポッキー・新しいスキーだぞ

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑jogged via the lake Midoriko and Osakada pond.

  みどり湖、小坂田池経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑I will use my new marathon shoes soon and will wear green or red shirt at Matsumoto marathon competition on 12 Nov.

  もうすぐ新しいマラソンシューズを使い、11月12日の松本マラソンで、緑か赤のシャツを着ます。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching TV and Ichina was taking cough medicine.

  Kaitoマンはテレビを見ていて、Tina姫は咳止め薬を飲んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside because

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。なぜなら

 

 

 

↑someone was wild burning.

  誰かが野焼きをやっていたからです。

 

 

 

↑After wild burning, I carried laundry outside.

  野焼きの後、洗濯物を外に運びました。

 

 

 

↑I counted the number of morning glory flowers with Ichina. 401 flowers were blooming.

  Tina姫とアサガオを数えました。401個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina remembered the name of this flower, mum.

  Tina姫は花の名前を覚えました。「きくのおはな」と言います。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables then

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑played with Ichina at Japanese-style rooms. She likes this special stepladder.

  Tina姫と和室で遊びました。特殊な脚立が大好きです。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito and Ichina played together then

  それから、KaitoマンはTina姫と遊び、

 

 

 

↑played shogi with Kazuma.

  Kazuma君と将棋をしました。

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park then visited Yamabiko-no-mori ice skating rink around noon.

  キッズパークで遊んで、昼頃、やまびこの森スケート場に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I prepared for ice skating then

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はスケート準備をして、

 

 

 

↑started ice skating. Ichina and Tamami were cheering.

  アイススケートをしました。Tina姫とTamamiさんは声援を送りました。

MOV_6000 2023.11.03 Skate, Yamabiko-no-mori 1


https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9J1XgLRkAU

 

 

 

↑I haven’t done ice skating for about 20 years but I did it easily, maybe because I’m skiing and inline skating.

  20年位ぶりにアイススケートをしましたが、簡単にできました。多分スキーとインラインスケートをしているからでしょう。

MOV_6008 2023.11.03 Skate, Yamabiko-no-mori 2


https://youtu.be/VJGnzJtUxu0

 

 

↑After 1 minutes break,

  1分休憩の後、

 

 

 

↑we skated again then

  またスケートをして、

MOV_6009 2023.11.03 Skate, Yamabiko-no-mori 3


https://youtu.be/1icTckZqcO8

 

 

 

↑we finished it around 1:30 PM.

  1時半頃、スケートを終えました。

 

 

 

↑We took photos at the parking of Yamabiko-no-mori.

  やまびこの森の駐車場で写真を撮りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, around 2:30, we visited Matsumoto, enjoyed shopping and

  その後、2時半頃、松本を訪れ、買い物と

 

 

 

↑games. Kaito got 8 boxes of Pocky for US$1.

  ゲームを楽しみました。Kaitoマンは100円でポッキー8箱獲りました。

 

 

 

↑As Kaito’s new skis, he should buy 130 cm skis.

  新しいスキーとして、130cmを買うべきです。

 

 

 

↑We read books at BOOK OFF PLUS then went back home.

  ブックオフプラスで本を読んで家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman at Osaka Station.

  大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment