Monday, November 27, 2023

27th Nov. Peel Oranges みかんの皮をむくぞ

「Peel Oranges」

11月27日 みかんの皮をむくぞ

 

 

 




↑I dried clothes inside,

  洗濯物を室内に干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, prepared for school then ate breakfast.

  Kaitoマンは起きて、学校準備をして、朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I counted the number of morning glory flower. 12 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。12個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up then started eating breakfast.

  Tina姫も起きて、朝食を食べ始めました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina hasn’t seen Kaito off for a long time.

  Tina姫は久しぶりにKaitoマン兄さんを見送りました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑I said bye-bye then went to school.

  バイバイを言って、学校に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged with my students at P.E class.

  体育で生徒たちと走りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate lunch at home then

  Tina姫は家で昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑went shopping to GAZA shopping mall with Tamami. She really likes Anpanman.

  Tamamiさんとギャザへ買い物に出かけました。アンパンマン大好きです。

 

 

 

↑After that, they visited the auto shop then saw my HIACE. Tamami has been taking care of the factory owner since she started driving.

  その後、彼らはTorojiro先生がハイエースを買う車屋へ行き、ハイエースを見ました。Tamamiさんは運転を始めた頃からお世話になっています。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited two clinics. First, I had vaccine of COVID19, moved to the second clinic then treated my finger.

  仕事の後、2か所の診療所に行き、初めにコロナのワクチンをうち、移動して指の治療をしました。

 

 

 

↑We received great many gifts from Osaka.

  大阪から大量の荷物が届きました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食でした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina can peel the oranges. Wow! She did it then gave the orange. Thank you!

  Tina姫はみかんの皮むきができます。おぉ~!むいた後、みかんをくれました。ありがとう!

 

 

 

↑We played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters and read a picture book then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment