Sunday, January 1, 2023

1st Jan. First Ski in 2023 初スキーだぞ

「First Ski in 2023」

1月1日 初スキーだぞ

 

 

↑We woke up,

  起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate special New Year’s meal, Ozoni (miso soup with rice cakes and vegetables).

  お雑煮など正月メニューを食べました。

 

 

 

↑When we were eating breakfast,

 朝食を食べている時、

 

 

 

↑Kaito’s tooth fell out.

  Kaitoマンの歯が抜けました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10:30, we started from snowboard. It was our first time to visit ski field this year, 2023.

  10時半頃、スノボから始めました。2023年になって初めてスキー場に来ました。

GOPR0620 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Snowboard, Pole training course


https://youtu.be/sZgg4OuPbY0

 

 

 

↑Kaito got angry because he couldn’t turn well.

  うまくターンできずにKaitoマンは怒りました(笑) スノボはゆっくりでいいのです。

GOPR0621☆ 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Snowboard, Kaito gets angry because he cannot make it well


https://youtu.be/GzJ9EwCEZ0k

 

 

 

↑Next, we sledded a lot. Kaito can make turn with sled.

  次にソリをたくさんしました。Kaitoマンはソリで曲がれるのです。

GOPR0622 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Sled, Bambi course, Race


https://youtu.be/doRk0MLSIW8

GOPR0623 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Sled, Get off the lift, Bambi course, Race


https://youtu.be/poOCxisEVIs

GOPR0624 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Sled, Get off the lift, Bambi course, Race, make turn


https://youtu.be/AEHqfFpAGNw

 

 

 

↑We ate lunch in our car. Thanks to the portable power supply,

  車内で昼食でした。ポータブル電源のお陰で、

 

 

 

↑we can eat hot lunch, drink miso soup and Kaito’s favorite seaweed soup.

  温かい昼食と、Kaitoマンが好きなわかめスープが飲めます。

 

 

 

↑Tamami asked me whether postman delivered New Year’s card or not. I checked one of 12 security cameras then told her.

  Tamamiさんが、年賀が配達されたかどうか聞いてきましたので、防犯カメラ12台の内の1台をチェックして、伝えました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, the local group provided us with oshiruko (sweet red bean soup). Kaito eats a lot.

  昼食後、地域の方々がお汁粉をふるまってくれました。Kaitoマンよく食べるね~。

 

 

 

↑Kait skied and I snowboarded first.

  最初Kaitoマンはスキー、Torojiro先生はスノボをしました。

GOPR0625 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Rabbit course, Champion course, I snowboard


https://youtu.be/M7Y6_4p-jnM

 

 

 

↑We took the lift to the top.

  頂上に行くリフトに乗りました。

GOPR0626 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Rabbit course, Jukai course, I snowboard


https://youtu.be/ZX-PcLuhvFk

GOPR0627 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Panorama - Tatemizu - Pole training course, I snowboard


https://youtu.be/iaz-BgR6ytw

 

 

 

↑I changed snowboard to skis then enjoyed steep slopes with Kaito. Here is Yuriwari course.

  Torojiro先生はスノボからスキーに換え、Kaitoマンと急斜面を楽しみました。ここはゆりわりコース

GOPR0628☆ 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Yuriwari course, deep snow


https://youtu.be/RUJCuBmnTio

 

 

 

GOPR0629 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Rabbit - Minenohara - Old chair lift course


https://youtu.be/CDZhedH4mi4

 

 

 

GOPR0630 2023.01.01 Nomugi-touge, Rabbit - Champion course, Last Run


https://youtu.be/yj3f5SO1ICU

 

 

 

↑Since it was very cold, we could see a crystal of snow.

  とても寒かったので、雪の結晶を見ました。

 

 

 

↑After ski, Kaito warmed himself with electric blanket.

  スキーの後、Kaitoマンは電気毛布で温まりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played together with grandparents then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはじいじばあばと遊んで、

 

 

 

↑we had dinner. Ichina takes her seat quickly every time, maybe because she wants eat food sooner.

  夕食を食べました。Tina姫は毎回早く席につきます。たぶん早く食べたいのでしょう(笑)

No comments:

Post a Comment