Thursday, January 5, 2023

5th Jan. Nomugi-touge, Volleyball 野麦峠・バレーボールだぞ

「Nomugi-touge, Volleyball」

1月5日 野麦峠・バレーボールだぞ

 

 


↑My daily life starts from this TV program at 4:20.

  毎日の生活は4時20分のテレビ番組から始まります。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm.

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, came downstairs,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、下に降りてきて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito made a box,

  Kaitoマンは箱を作って、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑dashed on the ladder.

  ラダーの上を走りました。

 

 

 

↑I took Kaito to his nursery school then

  Kaitoマンを保育園に送って、

 

 

 

↑I visited Nomugi-touge alone. Kaito went skiing 6 of 7 days in his winter vacation.

  一人で野麦峠に行きました。Kaitoマンは冬休み、7日中6日スキーに行きました。

 

 

 

↑I took Kaito’s favorite black spring chair lift.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りの黒いリフトに乗りました。

 

 

 

↑Champion 2 course was closed maybe they were preparing it while weekday.

  チャンピオン2コースはクローズでした。多分平日だから整備しているのでしょう。

 

 

 

↑At the top of Minenohara course, I saw Yabuhara Ski Field.

  峰の原コースの頂上からやぶはらスキー場を見ました。

 

 

 

↑The course connects Yuriwari course and Minenohara course.

  ゆりわりコースと峰の原コースをつなぐコースです。

GOPR0664 2023.01.05 Nomugi-touge, Minenohara course


https://youtu.be/EJXVP2qm1JE

 

 

 

↑Minenohara course and old chair lift course.

  峰の原コースと古いリフトのコースです。

 

 

 

 

GOPR0665 2023.01.05 Nomugi-touge, From the top, Champion-Pole training course


https://youtu.be/uq302b6SBEE

 

 

 

 

 

 

↑I ate lunch in my car.

  車内で昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑I cooked a miso soup and coffee then

  味噌汁とコーヒーを作って、

 

↑used PC during lunch time break.

  昼食休憩にパソコンも使いました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, I mostly skied at upper area.

  昼食後主に上部エリアでスキーをしました。

GOPR0666 2023.01.05 Nomugi-touge, Yuriwari course


https://youtu.be/sPdLUMDvYSQ

 

GOPR0667 2023.01.05 Nomugi-touge, Rabbit - Champion course


https://youtu.be/ZkfZOQ85_dU

 

GOPR0668 2023.01.05 Nomugi-touge, From the top, Champion - Family course


https://youtu.be/HYOsLYvkedM

 

 

 

↑It was my second time to go skiing alone this season.

  今シーズン2回目の1人スキーでした。

 

 

 

↑After ski, I drank hot coffee then went back home.

  スキーの後、熱いコーヒーを飲んで帰りました。贅沢贅沢(笑)

 

 

 

↑Kaito wanted to play volleyball, maybe because he watched the game in Tamami’s car, so I played with him.

  多分KaitoマンはTamamiさんの車でバレーボールを見たようでやりたいと言ったので一緒にやりました。

 

 

 

↑It seemed to be difficult for him so we decided to use these light and soft balls.

  難しそうだったので、軽くて柔らかいボールを使うことにしました。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito watched TV at Osaka Station and

  その後、Kaitoマンは大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑Ichina drew something on Tamami’s note.

  Tina姫はTamamiさんのノートに何か描きました。

 

 

 

↑Until bath time, Ichina and Kaito dashed at a hall.

  お風呂時間まで、Tina姫とKaitoマンは廊下を走りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment