Saturday, January 21, 2023

21st Jan. Asahi Prime Ski Field, Ski Edges あさひプライム・スキーエッジだぞ

 「Asahi Prime Ski Field, Ski Edges」

1月21日 あさひプライム・スキーエッジだぞ


 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm.

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kait woke up, came downstairs, practiced cup and ball,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、下に降りてきて、けん玉練習をして、

 

 

 

↑used an electric calculator, 

  電卓を使って、

 

 

 

↑drew something then ate breakfast.

  何か描いて、朝食を食べました。




↑After that, Ichina, Kaito and Tamami visited grandparents’ house.

  その後、Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんはじいじばあばの家に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I visited Asahi Prime Ski Field then gave a lesson for primary school kids.

  Torojiro先生はあさひプライムに行って、小学生にスキー講習をしました。

 

 

 

↑All kids were supposed to take Jr. ski exam so I taught skills to pass it.

  全員ジュニア検定の1級か2級を受ける予定だったので、それに向けた講習をしました。

 

 

 

↑At lunch, we ate curry & rice with cutlet. What a luxurious lunch!!

  昼食にカツカレーを食べました。なんと豪華な!スキーに行ってカツカレーを食べたのは初めてかも・・・。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, I drank coffee in our car then gave a lesson for 2 hours in the afternoon.

  昼食後、車内でコーヒーを飲んで、午後も2時間の講習をしました。

 

 

 

↑After ski, I visited my classroom, work a little then

  スキーの後、教室を訪れ少し働いて、

 

 

 

↑sharpened edges of skis at woodwork room.

  木工室でスキーエッジを研ぎました。

 

 

 

↑Following that I came back home, watched TV with Kaito then

  それから家に帰ってきて、Kaitoマンとテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑When Ichina was driving an Anpanman scooter,

  Tina姫がアンパンマンスクーターに乗っている時、

 

 

 

↑Tamami caught Ichina and brushed her teeth, haha.

  TamamiさんはTina姫を捕まえ、歯を磨きました(笑)

 

 

 

↑I waxed Kaito’s skis,

  Kaitoマンスキーにワックスをかけて、

 

 

 

↑we watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment