Tuesday, January 31, 2023

31st Jan. The Band was cut バンドが切れたぞ

「The Band  was cut」

1月31日 バンドが切れたぞ

 

 

↑The band to carry a heavy battery was cut because of heat. One of the code had a trouble. I shouldn’t have put inverter on the battery.

  重いバッテリーを運ぶためのバンドが熱で切れました。1つのコードに問題があったようです。インバーターをバッテリーの上に着けて置くべきではなかったようです。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside while Ichina and Kaito were sleeping.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが眠っている間に洗濯物を室内に干しました。

 

 

 

↑I security cameras, swimming pools and our farms.

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑We got more than 100 points at the game of scissors-paper-rock on TV though it’s still Tuesday, the second day of this week. We can apply for the present.

  めざましじゃんけんで、まだ火曜日ですが100点以上取りました。プレゼントに応募できます。

 

 

 

↑We played together,

  一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then Kaito went to nursery school and Ichina & Tamami visited grandparents’ house.

  朝食を食べて、Kaitoマンは保育園へ、Tina姫とTamamiさんはじいじばあばの家に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I saw the beautiful illumination around Shiojiri Station.

  帰りに塩尻駅付近でキレイなイルミネーションを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced cup and ball, threw shuriken like Ninja.

  Kaitoマンはけん玉練習をして、忍者のように手裏剣を投げました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was holding Pocky.

  Tina姫はポッキーを持っていました。

 

 

 

↑After brushing teeth,

  歯磨きの後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with Anpanman and Thomas toys,

  Tina姫はアンパンマンとトーマスのおもちゃで遊び、

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment