Sunday, January 15, 2023

15th Jan. Neighborhood Association Meeting, Nomugi-touge, Rain 寄合・野麦峠・雨だぞ

「Neighborhood Association Meeting, Nomugi-touge, Rain」

1月15日 寄合・野麦峠・雨だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside and

  洗濯物を室内に干して、

 

 

 

↑took off our ski gears, completely dried, from a laundry rack.

  完全に乾いたスキー用品を洗濯棚から取り外しました。

 

 

 

↑After that I checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm.

  その後、防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑played together on an Anpanman trampoline and at a bed room.

  アンパンマントランポリンの上と寝室で一緒に遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Following that they washed hands then ate breakfast.

  それから手を洗って、朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I have to set up the new door closer sooner.

  早く新しいドアクローザーを取り付けなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑At 10 AM, I participated in a neighborhood association meeting for 1 hour.

  10時に地域の寄合に1時間参加しました。

 

 

 

↑After the meeting, we visited Nomugi-touge Ski Field around noon. Luckily we took the black spring chair lift first.

  寄合の後、昼頃、野麦峠に行きました。ラッキーなことに最初に黒いリフトに乗りました。

 

 

 

↑We moved to the top. Kaito’s ski speed looks very fast when I’m telemark skiing.

  頂上に移動しました。Torojiro先生がテレマークをやっている時は、Kaitoマンのスキースピードがとても速く見えます。

GOPR0720 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, From the top, Telemark, Champion course


https://youtu.be/po0aNTHierg

 

 

 

 

↑The course leads to Yuriwari, Kaito’s favorite, course was closed due to shortage of snow.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのゆりわりコースへの道が雪不足でクローズになっていました。

 

 

 

↑Here is another favorite course. Kaito calls here “old chair lift course”. When I fell down, Kaito tried to help me.

  ここは他のお気に入りコース、Kaitoマンは「古いリフトのコース」と言います。Torojiro先生が転んだ時、Kaitoマンは助けようとしてくれました。

GOPR0721-1 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, From the top to the bottom, Telemark, I fall down twice


https://youtu.be/WgVzMSv98BE

GOPR0721-2 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, From the top to the bottom, Telemark, I fall down twice


https://youtu.be/9N5PuBVzU2A

 

 

 

↑After we got off Pole training course lift, we saw the terrible place.

  ポールトレーニングコースの後、ひどい場所を見つけました・・・。

 

 

 

↑When I changed telemark skis to usual skis, Kaito skied by himself at Bambi course.

  Torojiro先生がテレマークからいつものスキーに履き替える時、Kaitoマンは一人でバンビコースを滑りました。

GOPR0722 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, I changed to skis, Kaito skies by himself at Bambi course


https://youtu.be/uIVnp6z9e7s

 

 

↑After Pole training course, we moved to the top,

  ポールトレーニングコースの後、頂上に行って、

GOPR0723 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, Pole training course


https://youtu.be/VLvHJRaL4mc

 

 

 

↑We skied at Minenohara course. Thanks to the rain, the course became super hard.

  峰の原コースを滑りました。雨のお陰ですさまじい状況になっていました(笑)良いトレーニングになります!!

GOPR0724☆ 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, Minenohara course, very hard


https://youtu.be/L26_0RCuIHQ

 

 

 

↑Following that we skied at Champion 2 and Champion course.

  それからチャンピォン2コース、チャンピォンコースを滑りました。

GOPR0725 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, Champion 2 course


https://youtu.be/x3U78EctD5E

GOPR0726 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, Champion course


https://youtu.be/qtOSXMOGFvI

GOPR0727 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, On the lift, 1 second


https://youtu.be/O77Ut2_MelI

 

 

 

 Although it was raining, we skied until all chair lift stopped working.

  雨が降っていましたが、全部のリフトが止まるまで滑りました。

GOPR0728 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, From the top, Jukai course - Tatemizu course to the bottom


https://youtu.be/Lss94hFXi30

GOPR0729 2023.01.15 Nomugi-touge, 4-passenger lift course, Last Run


https://youtu.be/40yKERD2jVY

 

 

 

↑Kaito changed socks then warmed himself with the electric blanket. We have a lot of good to enjoy skiing comfortably.

  Kaitoマンは靴下を履き替え、電気毛布で温まりました。スキーを快適にするグッズがたくさんあります(笑)

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, Kaito practiced cap and ball with Ichina and

  家に帰って、KaitoマンはTina姫とけん玉練習をして、

 

 

 

↑I polished rice.

  Torojiro先生は精米しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment