Friday, January 20, 2023

20th Jan. Kotetsu Cat 小鉄だぞ

「Kotetsu Cat」

1月20日 小鉄だぞ

 

 



↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm.

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑played at a living room.

  リビングで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then brushed teeth.

  朝食を食べ、歯を磨きました。

 

 

 

↑We had an examination exam today and I took charge of parents’ meeting.

  今日は入試でした。Torojiro先生は保護者懇談担当でした。

 

 

 

↑Since we didn’t have school lunch, I visited Senrikou Chinese restaurant with my colleagues.

  給食がなかったので、同僚の先生たちと中華の千里香に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I had my hair cut at a barber in front of Shiojiri Station then

  仕事の後、塩尻駅前の散髪屋で髪を切って、

 

 

 

↑visited the clinic near the station for my body  maintenance.

  体のメンテナンスの為に駅近くの整骨院に行きました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was practicing cup and ball.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はけん玉練習をしていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was calculating something.

  Kaitoマンは何か計算していました。

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑practiced cup and ball again. We are imitating “Kotetsu cat”, who is our favorite animation “Jarinko Chie”’s character and is very good at cup and ball.

  けん玉をまた練習しました。じゃりン子チエの小鉄を見習ってやっています。


https://youtu.be/_LjqLhWC4n4

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito took a bath with Tamami, Ichina played with me,

  その後、KaitoマンはTamamiさんとお風呂に入って、Tina姫はTorojiro先生と遊んで、

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment