Thursday, February 27, 2025

27th Feb. 2025 Stepladder, Ice Skating, Intersection, Rabbit 脚立・アイススケート・交差点・うさぎだぞ

「Stepladder, Ice Skating, Intersection, Rabbit」

2月27日 脚立・アイススケート・交差点・うさぎだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home,

  走って帰って、

 

 

 

↑climbed onto the stepladder,

  脚立に登り、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed ice skating on the small ice,

  小さな氷の上でアイススケートを楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked around my school then

  学校周りを歩いて、

 

 

 

↑made these message board for farewell party.

  送る会に向けてメッセージボードを作りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, I went through the new intersection.

  帰りに新しい交差点を通りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito were watching TV at a living room. Ichina was wearing a rabbit mask that she used at the Parents’ Day.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間でテレビを見ていました。Tina姫は参観日で使ったうさぎのお面をつけていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 












↑ate Koala no March snack and apples,

  コアラのマーチとリンゴを食べ、

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina practiced hollowing out her cheeks,

  Tina姫はほっぺを凹ませる練習をして、

 

 

 

↑Tamami brushed Kaito and Ichina’s teeth,

  TamamiさんはKaitoマンとTina姫の歯を磨いて、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment