Wednesday, February 26, 2025

26th Feb. 2025 Taroman, Campfire タローマン・キャンプファイヤーだぞ

「Taroman, Campfire」

2月26日 タローマン・キャンプファイヤーだぞ

 

 

 

↑I watched Taroman TV program in the early morning. It is broadcast irregularly.

  早朝、タローマンの番組を見ました。不定期な放送です(笑)

 

 

 

↑After that, I dried clothes inside then

  その後、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After school lunch, I took a leave, visited Ichina’s nursery school then did PTA work, cleaning.

  給食の後、年休を取ってTina姫の保育園に行き、PTA作業をしました。

 

 

 

↑After PTA work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up then went back home.

  PTA作業の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えて、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We played at Japanese-style rooms and

  和室で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑had a campfire at our yard.

  庭でキャンプファイヤーをしました。

 

 

 

↑We have a lot of things to burn

  燃やすものがたくさんあります。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played at a living room,

  それから居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together, played until bath time,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment