Friday, February 14, 2025

14th Feb. 2025 Stage Play, Valentine’s Day お遊戯・バレンタインデーだぞ

「Stage Play, Valentine’s Day」

2月14日 お遊戯・バレンタインデーだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school then left for school with me.

  Kaitoマンは準備して、Torojiro先生と学校へ出かけました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina saw Kaito off at home because it was parents’ day of nursery school and Tamami was going to nursery school with Ichina.

  Tina姫は家でKaitoマンを見送りました。今日は保育園の参観日でTamamiさんと一緒に行くことになっていました。

 

 

 

↑I couldn’t go to the parents’ day because I had off campus activity of my school.

  Torojiro先生は、参観日に行けませんでした。自分の学校の校外学習だったのです。

 

 

 

↑Tamami sent me photos of Ichina. She was doing well.

  TamamiさんがTina姫の写真を送ってくれました。よくやっていました。

 

 

 

↑Especially, their stage play was very good!

  特にお遊戯がとても良かったです。

 

 

 

↑After work, Ichina and Tamami gave Valentine’s Day gifts to Kaito and me.

  仕事の後、Tina姫とTamamiさんがKaitoマンとTorojiro先生にバレンタインデーギフトをくれました。

 

 

 

↑Thank you very much!

  ありがとうございます!

 

 

 

↑After dinner, we played until bath time,

  夕食後、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment