Monday, February 10, 2025

10th Feb. 2025 Taroman, Bonfire, Collection タローマン・焚火・コレクションだぞ

「Taroman, Bonfire, Collection」

2月10日 タローマン・焚火・コレクションだぞ

 

 

 



↑In the early morning, I watched Taroman and bonfire TV program,

  早朝タローマンと焚火テレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

 

↑watered plants,

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑took photos of these lunch menu tables I use in my class then

  授業で使うランチメニュー表を撮影して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I walked to the meeting place with Kaito,

  Torojiro先生はKaitoマンと集合場所まで歩いて行って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away then walked back home.

  ゴミを捨てて、歩いて帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami had no school so Ichina stayed home when we saw Kaito off.

  Tamamiさんが休みだったので、Tina姫はKaitoマンを見送る時に家にいました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina showed me her collection, princess dolls. Tamami made them at ski field when she is waiting for us skiing.

  Tina姫はコレクションを見せてくれました。プリンセス人形です。Tamamiさんがスキー場で待っている間に作りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina and I went to nursery school.

  その後、Tina姫とTorojiro先生は保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked around school and

  学校周りを歩いて、

 

 

 

↑played soccer,

  サッカーをしました。

 

 

 

↑Today’s school lunch. Wow! You are Anpanman!!

  今日の給食。 おぉ~アンパンマン!!

 

 

 

↑We chose lunch menu of our off-campus activity in 3 days.

  3日後にある校外学習のランチメニューを選びました。

 

 

 

↑After work, we ate dinner together, played until bath time,

  仕事の後、夕食を一緒に食べて、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment