Thursday, February 20, 2025

20th Feb. 2025 Parents' Day, Hina Dolls 参観日・雛人形だぞ

「Parents' Day, Hina Dolls」

2月20日 参観日・雛人形だぞ

 

 


 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑played games of Kaito’s favorite amusement park’s application then

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークアプリのゲームをして、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, Kaito got 100 points on his favorite amusement park’s application game, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、お気に入りのアミューズメントパークのアプリゲームで100点を取り、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home,

  ダッシュで家に帰り、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed P.E with my students.

  生徒たちと体育を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After school lunch, I visited Kaito’s primary school. It was Parents’ Day.

  給食の後、Kaitoマンの学校を訪れました。参観日でした。

 

 

↑Kaito explained the origin of his name,

  Kaitoマンは名前の由来を説明し、

00001 2025.02.20 Kaito's Parents' Day, The origine of Kaito's name


https://youtu.be/2iqViKLmXog

 

 

 

↑played the Japanese drum,

  和太鼓を演奏し、

 

 

 

↑we saw his work after the class.

  授業の後、作品を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was doing very well at school.

  Kaitoマンは学校でよくやっています。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑took a lot of photos with Hina dolls,

  雛人形とたくさん写真を撮って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment