Sunday, October 6, 2024

6th Oct. 3rd Yoshinoya Marathon 第3回 吉野家マラソンだぞ

「3rd Yoshinoya Marathon」

10月6日 第3回 吉野家マラソンだぞ

第1回 1st Yoshinoya Marathon

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2022/10/8th-oct-yoshinoya-marathon.html

 

第2回 2nd Yoshinoya Marathon

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2023/10/15th-oct-yoshinoya-marathon.html

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Before they woke up, I started jogging to Suwa district at 7:20 AM.

  皆が起きる前に、7時20分に諏訪地域に向けてジョギングを始めました。

 

 

 

↑At first, I jogged along the usual course to Enrei mountain pass.

  初めは、いつものコース沿いに塩嶺峠まで走りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I jogged down to the lake Suwa then

  その後、諏訪湖まで走り降りて、

 

 

 

↑went around the lake Suwa, 10 miles.

  16kmの諏訪湖を一周しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast, played at a living room then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べ、居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

 

↑visited LAKE WALK Okaya.

  レイクウォーク岡谷に行きました。

 

 

 

↑They ate lunch beside the lake Suwa then

  諏訪湖畔で昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played with a lot of play equipment.

  たくさんの遊具で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I arrived at the goal point, Yoshinoya Suwa branch, around 1 PM then

  ゴールの吉野家諏訪支店に1時頃着いて、

 

 

 

↑ate deep-fried chicken menu as usual. Though, I was very tired maybe because I jogged 26 miles (full marathon), deep-fried chicken was delicious!

  唐揚げを食べました。多分ジョギングで42km走ったせいかとても疲れましたが、唐揚げはおいしかったです!

 

 

 

↑After that, I enjoyed shopping,

  その後、買い物を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑Ichina, Kaito and Tamami enjoyed foot spa, played there for a while then

  Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんは足湯を楽しみ、そこでしばらく遊び、

 

 

 

↑They picked me up when I was walking back to Okaya city.

  岡谷市に向かって歩いている時に拾ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we enjoyed Japanese drum game at the amusement park next to LAKE WALK then went back home.

  それから、レイクウォーク隣のアミューズメントで太鼓の達人を楽しんで、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together, played until bath time,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read book,

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑checked Ichina and Kaito’s photo on the photo studio’s website then went to bed.

  写真館のウェブサイト上のTina姫Kaitoマン写真を確認して寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment