Friday, October 25, 2024

25th Oct. Music Concert 音楽会だぞ

「Music Concert」

10月25日 音楽会だぞ

 

 


↑The event “Pocky Challenge” of Kaito’s favorite amusement park will start soon.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークのポッキーチャレンジが間もなく始まります。

 

 

 

↑After that, I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  Torojiro先生は野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑walked to the meeting place with Kaito.

  Kaitoマンと集合場所まで歩いて行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami were watching Disney Princess DVD. Tamami was supposed to watch Kaito’s music concert.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんはディズニープリンセスのDVDを見ていました。TamamiさんはKaitoマンの音楽会を見る予定でした。

 

 

 

↑After that, I took Ichina to her nursery school then

  その後、Tina姫を保育園に送って、

 

 

 

↑went to workplace. We had music class and

  職場に行きました。音楽をやって、

 

 

 

↑did plastic bottles recycle.

  ペットボトルをリサイクルしました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami visited Kaito’s school and

  TamamiさんはKaitoマンの学校を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑watched Kaito’s music concert. He was doing well.

  Kaitoマンの音楽会を鑑賞しました。よくがんばっていました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited some shops,

  仕事の後、いくつか店を廻り、

 

 

 

↑had body maintenance then went back home.

  体のメンテナンスをして、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina is really interested in keyboard harmonica maybe because Kaito played it today at the concert and we watched the movie of the concert at home.

  Tina姫は鍵盤ハーモニカにとても興味がある様子です。たぶんKaitoマンが今日音楽会で演奏したのと、その動画を家で見たからでしょう。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment