Monday, October 7, 2024

7th Oct. Cash Transport, Kaito's Racing Suit 現金輸送・Kaitoマンのレーシングスーツだぞ

「Cash Transport, Kaito's Racing Suit」

10月7日 現金輸送・Kaitoマンのレーシングスーツだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Kaito went to school,

  Kaitoマンは学校に行き、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I drew spring water,

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は湧水を汲み、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC,

  タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I came back home and did house work a lot. I had substitute holiday of cultural festival next Saturday in advance.

  家に帰って家の仕事をたくさんしました。次の土曜日の文化祭の振替休日を前もってとったのです。

 

 

 

↑Tamami went shopping and ate her favorite Subway hamburger. She had substitute holiday of her school cultural festival the day before yesterday.

  Tamamiさんは買い物に行き、好きなサブウェイハンバーガーを食べました。一昨日の文化祭の振替休日でした。

 

 

 

↑I ate lunch at my favorite Chinese noodles restaurant “Raizou”,

  お昼をお気に入り雷蔵ラーメンで食べて、

 

 

 

↑washed hoses of swimming pools.

  プールのホースを洗いました。

 

 

 

↑Around 2 PM, I visited two financial institutions then carried a large amount of cash for house loan.

  2時頃、家のローン関係で2か所の金融機関を訪れ、大金を輸送しました。こわ~。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, we received Kaito’s racing suit at last. It fits him perfectly.

  家に帰った時、ついにKaitoマンのレーシングスーツを受け取りました。ピッタリです!

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed handmade snack,

  手作りお菓子を楽しんでやり、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment