Friday, October 11, 2024

11th Oct. Excursion Photos, Luxury Gifts 遠足の写真・高級ギフトだぞ

「Excursion Photos, Luxury Gifts」

10月11日 遠足の写真・高級ギフトだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  KaitoマンとTina姫は起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami off at the entrance,

  玄関でTamamiさんを見送り、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to Kaito’s school and

  Kaitoマンの学校と

 

 

 

↑Ichina’s nursery school. I saw the photos of excursion yesterday. Ichina visited Kaito’s school on foot.

  Tina姫の保育園に行きました。昨日の遠足写真を見ました。Kaitoマンの学校へ歩いて行きました。

 

 

 

↑We had a cultural festival today.

  今日は文化祭でした。

 

 

 

↑Mostly, we watched stage shows today.

  今日は主にステージの発表を見ました。

 

 

 

↑We have a sale tomorrow.

  明日は販売です。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I picked Ichina and Kaito.

  帰りにTina姫とKaitoマンをお迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, one of our neighbor who owns vineyard visited us and gave luxury grapes. Thank you very much every year.

  家に帰った時、ブドウ畑を所有する近所さんが高級ブドウをくれました。毎年ありがとうございます。

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman at the top of Osaka Station.

  大阪駅頂上でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We received a lot of gifts from Osaka. We cannot these instant noodles in Nagano.

  大阪からたくさんのギフトをもらいました。これらは長野で買えません。西日本どん兵衛。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner and grapes.

  夕食とブドウを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we played until bath time then went to bed early.

  その後、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment