Saturday, July 1, 2023

1st Jul. Car Carrier, Small Stag Beetle, Unicycle, Hula Hoop キャリヤカー・コクワガタ・一輪車・フラフープだぞ

「Car Carrier, Small Stag Beetle, Unicycle, Hula Hoop」

7月1日 キャリヤカー・コクワガタ・一輪車・フラフープだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was still sleeping and Kaito was practicing cat’s cradle.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はまだ眠っていて、Kaitoマンはあやとり練習をしていました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑scattered sawdust to mums,

  菊に木屑をまいて、

 

 

 

↑harvested the big cauliflower.

  大きいカリフラワーを収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast,

 朝食を食べて、

 

 

↑watched Anpanman DVD then

  アンパンマンDVDを見て、

 

 

 

↑played with the car carrier we bought when Kaito was Ichina’s age at “AKIRA” shop.

  KaitoマンがTina姫の歳にAKIRAで買ったキャリアカーで遊びました。

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2017/10/11th-oct-brushing-teeth.html

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2017/10/13th-oct-cultural-festival-1.html

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2017/11/11th-nov-airport.html

 

 

 

↑We’ve started breeding of small stag beetle.

  コクワガタの飼育を始めました。Tina姫は虫全般を「むしさん」と呼びます。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our swimming pools,

  プールを清掃して、

 

 

 

↑drank tea at the room for rocking chair,

  ロッキングチェア部屋でお茶を飲んで、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch then

  昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントに行きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced batting as usual.

  いつも通りバッティング練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate ice creams in our car.

  車内でアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that we visited Second Street,

  その後、セカンドストリート、

 

 

 

↑Daiso, 100 yen (US$1) each shop,

  ダイソー、

 

 

 

↑Book Off Plus and

  ブックオフプラス、

 

 

 

↑Of House.

  オフハウスに寄りました。

 

 

 

↑We bought the unicycle at Second Street for about US$13 at Second Street. We will use it for ski training.

  セカストにて1500円位で一輪車を買いました。スキートレーニングに使います。

 

 

 

↑I painted wood protectant.

  材木保護剤を塗りました。

 

 

 

↑At Daiso, Kaito bought a hula hoop.

  Kaitoマンはダイソーでフラフープを買いました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑read Anpanman book until bath time,

  お風呂の時間までアンパンマンの本を読んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment