Wednesday, July 12, 2023

12th Jul. Hula Hoop フラフープだぞ

「Hula Hoop」

7月12日 フラフープだぞ

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑prepared for school then

  学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所まで走っていきました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito knows I’m watching him so he always waves his hand.

  KaitoマンはTorojiro先生が見ているのを知っているので、いつも手を振ります。

 

 

 

↑After that, I took Ichina to a balcony then went to school. Ichina can use cups, spoon and folk by herself.

  その後、Tina姫をバルコニーに連れて行って、学校に行きました。Tina姫はコップ、スプーン、フォークを自分で使えます。

 

 

 

↑I had no time until school finished. Anyway, I succeeded to show my bamboo stilts and jump rope.

  学校が終わるまで写真を撮れる時間がありませんでした。とにかく竹馬となわとびを見せるのは成功しました。

 

 1689138705773 2023.07.12 Ichina dashes at grandparents ' house


https://youtube.com/shorts/NT9dtL4G2yI

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were watching tablet PC.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンはタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑I took Ichina to our swimming pools.

  Tina姫をプールに連れて行きました。

 

 

 

↑I removed some honey combs and then

  いくつか蜂の巣を落として、

 

 

 

↑filled the swimming pools with river water.

  川水でプールを満たしました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食後、

 

 

 

↑I checked swimming pools with Ichina,

  Tina姫とプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed hula hoop and

  フラフープと

 

 

 

↑cup and ball. I didn’t know Ichina can make hula hoop, though she can rotate it around her body a little.

  けん玉を楽しみました。Tina姫がフラフープをやるとは知りませんでした。体の周りを少し廻るだけですけど(笑)

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment