Tuesday, July 25, 2023

25th Jul. Finish, Soccer 終わり・サッカーだぞ

「Finish, Soccer」

7月25日 終わり・サッカーだぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place of radio gymnastics with Kaito.

  Kaitoマンとラジオ体操の集合場所まで走っていきました。

 

 

 

↑We were the first to arrive.

  1番乗りでした。

 

 

 

↑After the exercise, Kaito put a stamp on the radio gymnastics card then

  ラジオ体操の後、カードにスタンプを押して、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home.

  走って家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom as usual.

  いつも通りアサガオの花を数えました。

 

 

 

↑After I ate breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up then I left for school.

  Tina姫は起きて、Torojiro先生は学校へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑I managed swimming pool as usual.

  いつも通りプール管理をしました。

 

 

 

↑We had a closing ceremony today so we cleaned our classroom.

  終業式だったので、教室を掃除しました。

 

 

 

↑We also closed swimming pool today. Maybe soon, I tidy up with my colleagues.

  プールも今日でおしまいです。多分すぐに同僚の先生たちと整理整頓します。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was looking herself in the mirror.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫は自分の姿を鏡で見ていました。

 

 

 

↑We played soccer at our yard.

  家の庭でサッカーをしました。

 

 

 

↑I couldn’t take a photo of Kaito at Kids’ park because his movement was too fast.

  動きが早すぎて、キッズパークでKaitoマンの写真が撮れませんでした。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, we played together with Anpanman toy,

  夕食後、アンパンマンのおもちゃで一緒に遊んで、

MOV_1495 2023.07.25 Ichina listens to Anpanman voice, Kaito's farts smell too much


https://youtu.be/8id6yxjN4dQ

 

 

 

↑Watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment