Saturday, July 22, 2023

22nd Jul. Water World, Big Mikey ウォーターワールド・デカいマイキーだぞ

「Water World, Big Mikey」

7月22日 ウォーターワールド・デカいマイキーだぞ

 

 

 




↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools, watered plants under a carport then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、カーポート下の植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑jogged via vacation house area.

  別荘エリア経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom and I harvested vegetables.

  Kaitoマンはアサガオの咲いている花を数えて、Torojiro先生は野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑we enjoyed Water World.

  ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑We had a short break on my handmade trampoline and

  小休憩を手作りトランポリンと

 

 

 

↑at a yard,

  庭でとって、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed Water World again.

  またウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we enjoyed kids’ park.

  その後、キッズパークを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina can swing by herself.

  Tina姫は一人でブランコで揺れられます。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we watched Anpanman,

  それからアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, we went out then ate ice cream in our car.

  昼食後、外出して車でアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑We visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, enjoyed coin games, bingo game,

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントでメダルゲーム、ビンゴゲームをして、

 

 

 

↑practice batting,

  バッティング練習をして、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed Japanese drum game.

  太鼓の達人を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑At a bingo game, Kaito got the big Mikey.

  ビンゴでKaitoマンはデカいマイキーを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑When Ichina and I were watching trains from a balcony, we found Kaito playing at the kids’ park.

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生がバルコニーで電車を見ている時、Kaitoマンがキッズパークで遊んでいるのを見つけました。

 


 

↑We ate dinner together, played until bath time,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment