Wednesday, July 5, 2023

5th Jul. Sama size as Ichina's face Tina姫の顔と同じ大きさだぞ

「Sama size as Ichina's face」

7月5日 Tina姫の顔と同じ大きさだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then took Ichina to a balcony. She can understand the difference of “Big Pool” and “Small Pool”

  洗濯物を外に干して、Tina姫をバルコニーに連れていきました。大きいプールと小さいプールの違いが分かります。

 

 

 

↑Ichina really likes To-kun and My Melody stuff animals.

  Tina姫はとう君とマイメロディのぬいぐるみが大好きです。

 

 

 

↑Kaito still have a slight fever.

  Kaitoマンはまだ微熱です。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑This pumpkin is the same size as Ichina’s face.

  このかぼちゃはTina姫の顔と同じ大きさです(笑)

 

 

 

↑They moved to a living room but seemed to be sleepy.

  居間に移動してきましたが、まだ眠そうでした。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑I delivered circulation board. The event of quiz rally will be held on 23 Jul.

  回覧板を回しました。7月23日にクイズラリーが開かれます。

 

 

 

↑I told them that we take Kaito to school.

  Kaitoマンを送っていくことを伝えました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina saw us off at Japanese-style room.

  Tina姫は和室で見送ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑We prepared for school then

  学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑went to school by car.

  車で登校しました。

 

 

 

↑We received the souvenir from the elder grade students. They went school trip to Aichi prefecture.

  上級生からおみやげをもらいました。修学旅行で愛知へ行ってきました。

 

 

 

↑I had a school bus duty after school.

  放課後、スクールバス当番でした。

 

 

 

↑This is pictures drawn by my student.

  生徒が描いた絵です。

 

 

 

↑We received gifts from Osaka.

  大阪から贈り物が届きました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment