Monday, July 10, 2023

10th Jul. Baby Bed ベビーベッドだぞ


「Baby Bed」

7月10日 ベビーベッドだぞ

 

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑I took Ichina to a balcony.

  Tina姫をバルコニーに連れて行きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito managed to use Ichina’s baby bed, haha.

  Kaitoマンは何とかTina姫のベビーベッドを使えます(笑)

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables and planted seedling of cabbage.

  野菜を収穫して、キャベツの苗を植えました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑prepared for school then

  学校準備して、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつもの所で見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate breakfast,

  Tina姫は朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑helped Tamami taking off clothes,

  洗濯物を取り込むのを手伝い、

 

 

 

↑went shopping with Tamami. They got this water bottle at DAISO.

  Tamamiさんと買い物に行きました。ダイソーで水筒を手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑I managed the swimming pool as usual.

  いつも通りプール管理しました。

 

 

 

↑I’ll show my bamboo stilts and jump rope the day after tomorrow.

  竹馬と縄跳びを明後日披露します。

 

 

 

↑We received gifts from Osaka and Ichina played with the empty box.

  大阪から荷物を受け取り、Tina姫は空箱で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑We also received new vacuum cleaner from online shop.

  ネットで買った新しい掃除機を受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment