Saturday, July 29, 2023

29th Jul. Stepladder, Under 6 years old, Duplicate Key 脚立・6歳以下・合鍵だぞ

「Stepladder, Under 6 years old, Duplicate Key」

7月29日 脚立・6歳以下・合鍵だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants under a carport,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、カーポート下の植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑jogged via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑We can play scissors-paper-rock game on TV a lot while summer vacation so the score becomes more than 300.

  夏休み中はめざましじゃんけんをたくさんできるので、点数が300を超えます。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast and

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables and

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑cut grass with mower.

  ビーバーで草刈りしました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we started Water World.

  11時頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Mostly, they enjoyed slackline,

  主にスラックライン、

 

 

 

↑climbing stepladder,

  脚立登り、

 

 

 

↑flutter kick.

  バタ足を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we took a shower.

  その後、シャワーを浴びました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, enjoyed coin games,

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントに行って、メダルゲームを楽しんで、

 

 

 

↑tried bingo game then

  ビンゴに挑戦して、

 

 

 

↑practiced batting.

  バッティング練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we visited Watahan then enjoyed shopping.

  それから綿半で買い物を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito didn’t ride on this shopping cart, because it’s under 6 years old cart.

  Kaitoマンは6歳以下のカートに乗りませんでした。立って乗るKaitoマン号と呼んでいたカートです(笑)

 

 

 

↑Only I visited PLUS ONE then checked prices of something to construct carport for light dump.

  一人だけプラスワンに行って、軽ダンプのカーポート作りに必要な物の値段を調べました。

 

 

 

↑When I walked back to Watahan, Ichina was riding of the cart.

  綿半に戻った時、Tina姫がカートに乗っていました。

 

 

 

↑I made duplicate key of light dump.

  軽トラの合鍵を作りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate ice creams in our car,

  車内でアイスを食べて、

 

 

 

↑visited another shop then went back home.

  他の店に寄って、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We don’t have to visit park, haha

  公園に行く必要がありません(笑)

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Anpanman,

  Tina姫はアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced abacus,

  Kaitoマンはそろばん練習をして、

 

 

 

↑I watched rugby game, Tonga VS Japan then we went to bed.

  トンガVS日本のラグビーを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment