Friday, July 28, 2023

28th Jul. Birthday, Light Dump Truck 誕生日・軽ダンプだぞ

「Birthday, Light Dump Truck」

7月28日 誕生日・軽ダンプだぞ

 

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants under a carport then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、カーポート下の植物に水をやって

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑before Ichina woke up,

  Tina姫は起きる前に、

 

 

 

↑Kaito dashed to the meeting place,

  Kaitoマンは集合場所までダッシュで行って、

 

 

 

↑told his friends that it’s his birthday today then did radio gymnastics.

  友だちに今日が誕生日だと伝えて、ラジオ体操をしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, he dashed back home then counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom.

  その後、ダッシュで家に帰って、アサガオの花を数えました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables as usual.

  いつも通り野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑It was Kaito’s birthday so he received the birthday gift from Ichina, Tamami and me.

  Kaitoマンの誕生日なので、家族からプレゼントを受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑It was the gift on his request.

  リクエスト通りです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina saw me off.

  Tina姫は見送ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑I took the lead the basketball competition.

  バスケットボール部の引率をしました。

 


 

↑After I left home, Ichina watered plants then

  Torojiro先生がいなくなってから、Tina姫は植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑went for a walk around our house.

  近所の散歩をしました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, there was the light dump truck I bought.

  家に帰った時、軽ダンプがありました。

 

 

 

↑At last, we became light truck owner. Kaito really likes light truck.

  ついに軽トラオーナーになりました。Kaitoマンは軽トラ大好きです。

 

 

 

↑Now Ichina doesn’t know what is light truck, haha.

  今、Tina姫はまだ軽トラとは何かわかっていません(笑)

 

 

 

↑Around 5 PM, we visited Canerry Row Restaunrant in Shimosuwa Town. Kaito received the birthday gift from grandparents.

  5時頃、下諏訪のキャナリーロウに行きました。Kaitoマンはじいじばあばから誕生日プレゼントをもらいました。

 

 

 

↑We ate luxurious dinner all we wanted.

  豪華な夕食を思う存分食べました。

 

 

 

↑Finally, Kaito received the birthday cake then we sang Happy Birthday song. Kaito seemed to be satisfied with the party.

  最後にKaitoマンは誕生日ケーキを受け取り、皆ハッピーバースデーの歌を歌いました。

kaitoマンは誕生日会に満足している様子でした。

MOV_1697 2023.07.28 Kaito's Birthday Party

https://youtu.be/0wZGKF0wzLc

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Second Street then bought Kaito’s BURTON cap.

  帰りにセカンドストリートによって、Kaitoマンのバートン帽子を買いました。おぉなんかスノボできそうな人に見える(笑)

 

 

 

↑We played the game Kaito received as his birthday present,

  Kaitoマンが誕生日プレゼントとしてもらったゲームをして、

 

 

 

↑played together until bath time, watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment