Wednesday, November 5, 2025

5th Nov. 2025 Asahi Village 朝日村だぞ

「Asahi Village」

11月5日 朝日村だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to school and nursery school.

  学校と保育園に行きました。

 

 

 


↑I visited the workplace in Asahi Village, where Asahi Prime Ski Field is located, then cleaned the village hall with my student.

  あさひプライムスキー場がある朝日村にある職場を訪れ、生徒と一緒に役場の掃除をしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I visited the clinic. My nose and throat were bothering me, so I was given some medicine.

  その後、診療所に行きました。鼻と喉の調子が悪かったので薬をもらいました。



↑Once I went to school, ate school lunch, practiced jump rope with the student then

  一旦学校に行き、給食を食べ、生徒となわとび練習をして、

 

 

 

↑visited another workplace in the afternoon.

  午後は他の職場を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, we played dodge ball at Japanese-style rooms.

  家に帰った時、和室でドッチボールをしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑blushed teeth, played until bath time then went to bed early.

  歯を磨いて、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment