Monday, November 17, 2025

17th Nov. 2025 Extra Shelf 予備の棚だぞ

「Extra Shelf」

11月17日 予備の棚だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Swith TV program then

  ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away,

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑walked and dashed back home then went to nursery school quickly

  歩きとダッシュで帰って、素早く保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑because I needed to visit the work place, where one of my students is taking on-the-job training, directly.

  Torojiro先生が生徒が現場実習をしている職場に直接行かなければならなったからです。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I passed through Seinan Park, Kaito visited when he was 1 and 5 years old.

  帰りに西南公園を通りました。Kaitoマンが1歳と5歳で来たことがあります。

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2021/08/11th-aug-seinan-park.html

 

 

 

↑I ate Takoyaki and

  たこ焼きを食べ、

 

 

 

↑visited Hachijuuni bank.

  八十二銀行に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I made the extra shelf.

  予備の棚を作りました。

 

 

 

↑It’s mainly for ski boots. More space was secured in the storeroom for ski equipment.

  それは主にスキーブーツ用です。スキー用具倉庫更にスペースができました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched tablet PC,

  Tina姫はタブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

 

 

 

↑I will make the elongated table for HIACE to make bed space around back seat’s foot space.

  細長いテーブルをハイエースの後部座席足元に作ります。ベッドスペースを作るのです。

No comments:

Post a Comment